We fit specialist knee braces, including the renowned Össur range of functional knee braces. Our team are specially trained in the use of Össur products so we know how to achieve the best fit and comfort when prescribing a brace.
From Össur’s extensive range of leading braces and supports, the CTi ligament brace and Unloader One pain relieving brace for Osteoarthritis provide the greatest levels of comfort and support for specific knee conditions. Contact us today to arrange an assessment for these ground-braking devices.
Total support for knee ligament damage
When knee ligament injury occurs, the knee loses the natural mechanisms which support and stabilise the joint. In this instance, a brace may be required to restore stability, to protect the knee from further injury and support it when in use. Nothing provides this stability better than the CTi knee brace.
Knee surgeons and top athletes from around the world have used this brace for years and continue to do so.
The CTi provides outstanding knee support and has set the standard for ligament bracing for the past 25 years. Thanks to continuous product development, the model has been honed and refined to create a modern design that performs better than ever.
- Sleek, low profile frame design ensures a streamlined, low profile fit.
- The Total Support System ensures joint alignment and functional support of the ACL, PCL and collateral ligaments.
- Patented Accutrac hinge more accurately mimics the natural movement of the knee.
- Breathable lining material virtually eliminates brace migration.
- The CTi is available in custom-made or off-the-shelf versions, therefore perfectly suiting the needs of patients of all activity levels.
A Custom brace is for you if you prefer a low-profile brace with a perfect fit.
The CTi Custom is generally used for professional or semi- professional sports people where the brace will be worn often and for long periods of time, or for accurate fitting where leg shape abnormalities present a problem.
Custom-made versions offer flexibility with colour and accessories such as the motor-cross kit.
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL injuries
- Rotary and combined instabilities
Unloader One OA brace
Pain relief without medication
The Unloader One brace has been designed specifically to relieve pain due to osteoarthritis. The unloader brace is a highly effective, non-invasive solution that offloads the affected compartment of the knee to relieve pain and improve mobility. It is a comparatively economical treatment option, and is suitable for all levels of activity. Research shows this brace dramatically reduces pain and improves mobility. It is suitable for all levels of activity, from golf, tennis and walking, to more more energetic forms such as cricket, and running. The lightweight, low profile design surpasses previous braces and ensures comfort.
The unloading action of the brace may also counteract the advancement of cartilage abrasion, effectively impeding further progression of the disease.
Brought right up to date with the latest technology, the low profile design and ease of use, overcome typical patient objections to bracing, ensuring excellent compliance and outcomes.
- Breathable liners featuring Össur’s silicone technology virtually eliminate brace migration.
- The unique ratcheting system allows for measurable and repeatable adjustment of the unloading varus/valgus force by the patient for easier pain management.
- Colour coded and ergonomic buckle design with leverage arm enables easy application and removal without the need for cumbersome strap adjustment.
- The flexible low-profile upright accommodates the contours of the limb and makes the brace easy to wear under clothing.
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Meniscal Cartilage Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibia Plateau Fracture